Holiday Home Information
Please note that all our Holiday Homes are now non smoking
1. Please bring with you, bottom sheet, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels etc.
2. Linen Hire is available by arrangement at £10.00 per bed (Duvet cover, pillow case & bottom sheet).
3. Free view TV, refrigerators, microwaves, full cookers, electric kettles, toasters and heating in all accommodation.
4. All gas and electricity supplied free of charge.
5. All caravans have one double bedroom and where applicable second and third bedrooms have twin beds.
6. All caravans have showers and toilets (No baths).
7. As all our caravans are pet free, any persons with dogs visiting our guests, will need to leave their dogs outside the caravan or in their car.
8. Bar-B-Q’s are permitted but not to be placed on the grass, please ask the owners for a stand to protect the grass.
1. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
2. If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £10.00 admin charge.
1. Midweek bookings for early and late season by arrangement.
2. Bookings will be held for 7 days pending the receipt of a deposit (£70 per week). Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, there is a 1% surcharge on all Credit cards, cheques are also welcome.
3. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
4. Please settle the balance 4 weeks before arrival.
5. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
Arrival & Departure Times
1. The holiday homes may be occupied from 3.45pm on a Saturday.
2. If visitors are arriving after 9pm it would be appreciated if we can be notified.
3. A holiday home will be held until 10pm on the day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
4. Please vacate your holiday home by 10am Saturday and leave the key at reception. Early departures please put keys through letter box. Please leave it clean and tidy. Thank you.
Holiday Home Booking Conditions
1. The number of persons occupying a holiday home must not exceed the number of stated berths. Children and babies are counted as persons.
2. No smoking in any of our Holiday Homes.
3. The accommodation will be used only by those listed on the booking form. We must be informed of any changes to those persons stated, prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your accommodation.
4. Equipment, such as seating, blankets etc. must not be taken out of the home. We regret that all breakages must be charged for.
5. Parents of young children are requested to protect bedding. We will have to charge for mattresses that are soiled.
6. In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed by the holiday homes or in the touring fields. A dog free recreation area is provided.
7. Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.30am
8. Cars must where applicable, be parked in the car park. Maximum of 2 cars only, The second car is chargeable at £2.00 per night.
9. Dogs: We do not allow dogs, pets etc. in any of our caravan holiday homes, except registered assistance dogs.
10. Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to families and couples, therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
11. We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park.
12. A holiday home will be held until 10pm on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to relet the accommodation.
13. Holiday homes must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
14. Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
15. Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
16. Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.