Holiday Home Information
Please note that all our Holiday Homes are non smoking
Sorry we do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
1. Please bring with you, bottom sheet, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels etc.
2. Please settle the balance 6 weeks before arrival.
3. Linen Hire is available by arrangement at £12.00 per bed (Duvet cover, pillow case & bottom sheet).
4. Free view TV, refrigerators, microwaves, full cookers, electric kettles, toasters and heating in all accommodation.
5. All gas and electricity supplied free of charge.
6. All caravans have one double bedroom and where applicable second and third bedrooms have twin beds.
7. All caravans have showers and toilets (No baths).
8. As all our caravans are pet free, any persons with dogs visiting our guests, will need to leave their dogs outside the caravan or in their car.
9. Bar-B-Q’s are permitted but not to be placed on the grass, please ask the owners for a stand to protect the grass.
10. Group bookings of 3 or more units by arrangement only. (This includes any combination of Static holiday homes, touring vans, motor homes and tents). Unexpected groups larger than 3 units will not be allowed on park. If you are joining/adding to a group that has already been permitted please call us on 01872 560266 to check the group size, as failure to do so could result in entry being denied. Please note our refund policy below.
1. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
2. Refunds will also not be given in the event of being refused entry due to not complying with our terms & conditions on arrival.
3. If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £20.00 admin charge.
1. Midweek bookings for early and late season by arrangement.
2. Bookings will be held for 48 hrs pending the receipt of a deposit (£85 per week), unless within 6 weeks of the arrival date whereby we require immediate payment of the balance. Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, cheques are also welcome.
3. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
4. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
Arrival & Departure Times
1. The holiday homes may be occupied from 4.00pm on a Saturday / Monday or Friday.
2. Please notify us if you are arriving after 6.00pm on your day of arrival.
3. Late arrivals after 6.00pm but no later than 10.00pm by arrangement only
4. Please vacate your holiday home by 10.00am on your day of departure and leave the key at reception. Early departures please put keys through letter box. Please leave it clean and tidy. Thank you.
Holiday Home Booking Conditions
1. The number of persons occupying a holiday home must not exceed the number of stated berths. Children and babies are counted as persons.
2. No smoking in any of our Holiday Homes.
3. The accommodation will be used only by those listed on the booking form. We must be informed of any changes to those persons stated, prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your accommodation.
4. Equipment, such as seating, blankets etc. must not be taken out of the home. We regret that all breakages must be charged for.
5. Parents of young children are requested to protect bedding. We will have to charge for mattresses that are soiled.
6. In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed by the holiday homes or in the touring fields. A dog free recreation area is provided.
7. Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.30am
8. Cars must where applicable, be parked in the car park. Maximum of 2 cars only, The second car is chargeable at £2.50 per night.
9. Dogs: We do not allow dogs, pets etc. in any of our caravan holiday homes under any circumstances.
10. Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to families and couples, therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
11. We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
12. A holiday home will be held until 10.00pm on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
13. Holiday homes must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
14. Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
15. Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
16. Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.
17. Bikes, scooters etc. Are allowed on park, but can only be ridden on the main driveways. Bikes, scooters etc. Are NOT to be ridden on any of the footpaths and must not be taken inside any of our holiday homes under any circumstance.
Trevarth Holiday Park opens 30th March 2018, and closes 27th October 2018
Trevarth Holiday Park
Welcome to our privacy notice.
Here at Trevarth Holiday Park we respect your privacy and are fully committed to protecting your personal information, which we call “personal data”. This privacy notice will tell you how we look after your personal data and about your privacy rights. It supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.
We have tried to be brief and clear. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation.
Trevarth Holiday Park, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HR.
Telephone: 01872 560266
Data we collect
- Full name
- Full address including post code
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Address
- Car registration number/s
How we collect your personal data
You may give us data orally or by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, for example when you:
- enter into a contract with us or contact us about doing so;
- contact us about any contract we have with you;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback.
We may also receive personal data about you from third parties and public sources, including other customers when they interact with us, for example if a member of family or friends make a booking on your behalf.
How we use your data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.We have set out below how and why we plan to use your personal data.
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you with our business||Performance of a contract with you, for example when making a booking with us.
|To perform any contract with you including:
(a) Managing payments, fees and charges
(b) Collecting and recovering money owed to us
(c) Addressing any breach
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure compliance with contract terms)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Notifying you about changes to our business which are relevant to you
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how people use our business)
|To administer and protect our business and our website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|Asking you to partake in a review, prize draw, competition or complete a survey
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how people use our business, to develop and grow our business)
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, relationships and experiences
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of people for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Promotional offers from us
We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
We may then use your personal data to send you marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We do not share your personal data with third parties for marketing reasons.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us using our details stated above.
Change of purpose
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Visitors to our website
If we want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this.
When someone visits our website, we may use a third-party service to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
Third party links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Failure to provide personal data
If you do not provide personal data to us and this would prevent us from performing the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you, or place us in breach of the law, we may have to cancel our contract. We will notify you if this is the case.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with third parties to help us run our business or carry out our obligations to you:
|Name||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|Service providers for IT and system administration
Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (performing the contract, using your data as we have described in this notice).
|Our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (complying with our legal obligations).|
|HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (complying with our legal obligations).|
We may also share your personal data with any third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long do we use your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can ask us about the retention periods for different aspects of your personal data by contacting us.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Your legal rights
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
No fee usually required You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge an admin fee of £20.00 if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.