Holiday Home Information
Please note that all our Holiday Homes are now non smoking
1. Please bring with you, bottom sheet, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels etc.
2. Please settle the balance 6 weeks before arrival.
3. Linen Hire is available by arrangement at £12.00 per bed (Duvet cover, pillow case & bottom sheet).
4. Free view TV, refrigerators, microwaves, full cookers, electric kettles, toasters and heating in all accommodation.
5. All gas and electricity supplied free of charge.
6. All caravans have one double bedroom and where applicable second and third bedrooms have twin beds.
7. All caravans have showers and toilets (No baths).
8. As all our caravans are pet free, any persons with dogs visiting our guests, will need to leave their dogs outside the caravan or in their car.
9. Bar-B-Q’s are permitted but not to be placed on the grass, please ask the owners for a stand to protect the grass.
10. Group bookings of 3 or more units by arrangement only. (This includes any combination of Static holiday homes, touring vans, motor homes and tents). Unexpected groups larger than 3 units will not be allowed on park. If you are joining/adding to a group that has already been permitted please call us on 01872 560266 to check the group size, as failure to do so could result in entry being denied. Please note our refund policy below.
1. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
2. Refunds will also not be given in the event of being refused entry due to not complying with our terms & conditions on arrival.
3. If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £20.00 admin charge.
1. Midweek bookings for early and late season by arrangement.
2. Bookings will be held for 7 days pending the receipt of a deposit (£85 per week). Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, there is a 1% surcharge on all Credit cards, cheques are also welcome.
3. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
4. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
Arrival & Departure Times
1. The holiday homes may be occupied from 4.00pm on a Saturday.
2. Please notify us if you are arriving after 7pm on your day of arrival.
3. A holiday home will be held until 10pm on the day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation.
4. Please vacate your holiday home by 10am on your day of departure and leave the key at reception. Early departures please put keys through letter box. Please leave it clean and tidy. Thank you.
Holiday Home Booking Conditions
1. The number of persons occupying a holiday home must not exceed the number of stated berths. Children and babies are counted as persons.
2. No smoking in any of our Holiday Homes.
3. The accommodation will be used only by those listed on the booking form. We must be informed of any changes to those persons stated, prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your accommodation.
4. Equipment, such as seating, blankets etc. must not be taken out of the home. We regret that all breakages must be charged for.
5. Parents of young children are requested to protect bedding. We will have to charge for mattresses that are soiled.
6. In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed by the holiday homes or in the touring fields. A dog free recreation area is provided.
7. Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm and 8.30am
8. Cars must where applicable, be parked in the car park. Maximum of 2 cars only, The second car is chargeable at £2.50 per night.
9. Dogs: We do not allow dogs, pets etc. in any of our caravan holiday homes, except registered assistance dogs.
10. Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to families and couples, therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
11. We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
12. A holiday home will be held until 10pm on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to relet the accommodation.
13. Holiday homes must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
14. Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
15. Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
16. Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.