Want to save on your next or caravan or camping holiday in Cornwall?
We regularly have great money-saving deals available here at Trevarth, so your holiday budget can stretch that little bit further! Check out our latest deals, below…
Important Coronavirus Guidelines
Trevarth Holiday Park rules/guidelines for opening in response to Covid-19
As many of you know the government announced that the holiday industry can reopen on the 4th July. It has laid out some very strict guidelines by which we are allowed to operate. These rules and guidelines are subject to change as we move forward. We have listed the main rules/guidelines below that will directly affect you as a customer. We have decided as a business to limit numbers on park to increase safety for both staff and customers. This helps with social distancing and allows us to cope more effectively what with the extra cleaning procedures that we are putting in place, however arrival times for holiday homes and tourers will still be affected. If you could now please pay your balance if you are arriving in the next 6 weeks.
Please be aware we are not allowing anyone to stay in a tent throughout 2020, and tourers/motorhomes must be fully self-sufficient due to facility closures.
• All children MUST be supervised at all times whilst on park (it is essential that all parents take note of this, as the guidelines we have received from government were insistent that this be upheld at all times)
• The shower/toilet blocks will remain closed for the entire 2020 season as well as the Dish washing cabin, Games room and Reception
• If talking to a member of staff, please allow at least 3 meters between you and the staff member. This is greater than the recommended social distancing guidelines of 2 meters but our staff would feel happier if you could respect this, bearing in mind some of our staff are over 70 and if we were to contract Covid-19 we would be forced to close the park. In regard to other visitors staying on park please be respectful of everyone’s personal space and at no point get closer than social distancing laws permit (2 meters)
• Holiday home Arrival and Departure: Please call us (on the mobile number that we will have previously emailed to you the week prior to your arrival) approximately 1 hr before you arrive at Trevarth (Cornish border). At this point we can inform you which unit you have been allocated and we will be able to give you an estimated time you will be able to occupy the unit this maybe as late as 6pm on a busy day (if you do not have an email please call us on 01872 560266 opt 1 and we can give you the necessary mobile number). Please do not turn up without first calling, this is to avoid too many people waiting in the car park which could cause social distancing issues. We advise you download and print the park map off of our website so that you can easily find your accommodation http://trevarth.co.uk/our-cornwall-caravan-park/holiday-park-map/ . On departure please ensure all of your dishes and cutlery have been washed and dried (this may seem a bit random but it is amazing how many people don’t) this helps reduce risk for the staff cleaning the caravan, and leave all windows throughout the caravan open so that the unit can air before being cleaned, again this is to reduce risk to staff. The key needs to be dropped off at the reception door where a box will be left for keys to be deposited
• Touring/Motorhome Arrival and Departure: On your day of arrival please do not pull on to park before 12pm (midday) this is to ensure our car park does not get too busy and that you can pull directly onto your pitch. Once you have arrived please pull up in the first car park and call the mobile number that will have been emailed to you the week prior to your arrival. A member of staff will come out and guide you to your pitch. Your touring caravan or motor home will need to be parked on the left-hand side of the pitch whilst looking toward the pitch as close to the hedge/fence as possible and your car can be parked on the right-hand side of the pitch. If on a hard standing the caravan and awning must completely fit on the hard surface and not on the grass, your car however can park on the grass beside your caravan/awning. Departure is no later than 11.30am
• Unfortunately, we are not allowing bikes and scooters to be ridden on park during 2020 this is to help negate any potential social distancing issues, as well as the fact that parents will struggle to supervise their children if they are riding their bikes/scooters
• The Laundry room will be open on a strict 1 adult in 1 adult out basis no children will be allowed in this room. Unfortunately, the iron and hairdryer will be removed again to reduce risk, as well as reducing the likelihood of a queue forming whilst waiting for someone to finish their ironing. Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit
• Should you require assistance whilst on your stay please call the phone number that we will provide, we are available during normal reception opening times (Please do not come to Reception as it is closed for 2020)
Mon – Fri 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 12pm
Should you require us due to an emergency then please call the same phone number (this will be emailed to you the week prior to your arrival)
• In the event you require us to come into your holiday home to fix something for example, you will first need to call us, if the issue requires immediate attention we will ask you to vacate your unit leaving all of the windows open for a minimum 30 mins before a member of staff investigates the issue (this is for staff safety). For less urgent issues we can arrange to sort out any issue whilst you are out during the day. On arrival we recommend familiarising yourselves with the fuse board location (inside the wardrobe of the double bedroom), as 99% of our callouts are due to a blown light bulb tripping the electric, in this instance it simply needs resetting by pushing the trip switch up. If you let us know that a bulb has gone, we will replace it the next time you go out
• Group bookings: If you are holidaying with other families you must abide by the ruling from the government and not enter another family’s accommodation unless you have formed a bubble with that 1 family. If you are travelling with 2 other families/couples then you cannot all meet in one caravan, you would need to meet outside and respect social distancing (This is subject to change depending on government guidelines)
• Visitors/friends/family who are not staying on park are unfortunately not permitted. This is to keep the number of people on park to a minimum
• If you have suffered a fever or any other symptoms related to Covid-19 within 14 days prior to your arrival, you MUST NOT come on holiday, please call us and we will defer your holiday to 2021
• If in the event anyone in your party feels unwell with Covid-19 related symptoms whilst staying with us, you must immediately self-isolate as per government recommendations and contact 111. Please inform us via a phone call immediately. Should you need to self-isolate in the caravan for longer than your booked stay (if the unit is available) you would be liable for the full rental cost of the unit to be paid upfront.
• Whilst we are providing hand sanitation at key locations on park, it is still advised to bring your own with you and use frequently where possible
• Car parking is provided by 2 shared car parks for holiday homes once again please apply common sense in regard to social distancing, if someone is getting in/out or loading their car please allow them time to finish and move out of the way
• Above all else please be considerate and respectful to everyone on park be it a fellow customer or a member of staff, these are stressful times for all and people have different levels of concern regarding the virus
Book 2 weeks – get second half price!
Look to save on a two-week holiday in Cornwall? If you book two consecutive weeks in one of our luxury holiday homes we’ll give you the cheapest week half price!
This offer is only available from 30th March to 20th July and from 22nd September until 26th October. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Peak Season 2 Week Discount!
Book a 2-week stay in one of our luxury holiday homes during the peak summer season and save £40 off the price! Make the most of Cornwall during the summer months and make you holiday budget stretch that little bit further with our great deals.
£40 off the price for a 2 week booking applies to stays between 21st July – 22nd September.
Save £30 – 2 Person Discount
Book one of our caravan holiday homes and save if there are only two or less people in your party. You can save £30 off the price of a 7-night stay for two or less people on selected dates, including:
– 31st March – 20th July
– 1st September – 26th October
Please note that stays in Pine Holiday Homes and short breaks are not eligible for this discount.