Touring and Camping Information
1. Bookings will be held for 7 days pending receipt of a deposit (£5 per night). Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, there is a 1% surcharge on all Credit cards, cheques are also welcome. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
2. Please settle the balance 4 weeks before arrival.
3. Please take out holiday insurance, as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
4. Maximum tent size 8m x 4.5m Larger tents by arrangement with the owners, these may require 2 pitches.
5. Pup tents & Gazebos are no longer accepted.
6. Car parking is beside your caravan or tent. Maximum of 2 cars only. Second car is chargeable at £2.00 per night.
7. Bar-B-Q’s are permitted but not to be placed on the grass, please ask the owners for a stand to protect the grass.
8. Dogs – please see booking condition 6.
1. Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances, in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
2. If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £10.00 admin charge.
Arrival & Departure Times
1. Pitches are available from midday. Please vacate by 11.30am on the day of departure.
2. Late arrival after 9pm only by prior arrangement with the owners.
Touring And Camping Booking Conditions
1. Only persons entered on the booking form will be accepted, we must be informed of any changes to those persons prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your pitch.
2. Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to families and couples. Therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
3. We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park.
4. In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed in the touring and camping fields A dog free recreation area is provided.
5. Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm. and 8.30am.
6. Dogs are welcome, but they must be kept on the leads at all times, and exercised off the park. Any accidents must be cleared up immediately by their owners. Children walking dogs must be accompanied by an adult.
7. We only allow one tent per pitch. Purpose made toilet tents (max size 1.2m x 1.2m) by arrangement only.
8. A pitch will be held until 10pm on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to relet the pitch.
9. Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30am on day of departure.
10. Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
11. Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
12. Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.