Touring & Camping Terms & Conditions
Touring and Camping Information
Tourers and motorhomes must be fully self sufficient due to facility closures
Please note we do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
- Group bookings of 3 or more units (up to 12 people max) by arrangement only. (This includes any combination of Static holiday homes, touring vans, motor homes and tents. Maximum 12 people including infants). If you are joining/adding to a group that has already been permitted please call us on 01872 560266 to check the group size. Please note that regardless of how you book, be it separately or not, if you know people staying with us at the same time as yourselves you are considered a group. We are a very small park it is very obvious to us if you are part of a group. Unauthorised groups larger than 12 persons will be denied entry on arrival, or asked to leave without refund when discovered. Please read our refund policy below.
- Bookings will be held for 48 hrs pending receipt of a deposit (35% of the total booking price), unless within 6 weeks of the arrival date whereby we require immediate payment of the balance. Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, cheques are also welcome. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
- Please settle the balance 6 weeks before arrival
- Booking amendments: Should you wish to amend your booking a £20 admin fee will be charged. (Please note that should you fall ill with Covid-19 within 14 days prior to your arrival, or you are placed under government restriction, or if we are placed under government restriction preventing you from visiting this fee will not be charged)
- Please take out holiday insurance, as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
- Maximum tent size 8m x 4.5m Larger tents by arrangement with the owners, these may require 2 pitches.
- Pup tents, Gazebos & Event shelters are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Car parking is beside your caravan or tent. Maximum of 2 cars only. Second car is chargeable at £2.50 per night.
- Bar-B-Q’s are permitted but not to be placed on the grass, please ask the owners for a stand to protect the grass.
- Dogs – please see below for more details
- Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to small families and mature couples. Therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
- Adult Only: Our small camping field (Pitches 1 – 15) as of April 2022 is adult only, no children are permitted in this field under any circumstance.
- Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances in the event of cancellation due to illness etc.
- Refunds will also not be given in the event of being refused entry due to not complying with our terms & conditions on arrival.
- If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £20.00 admin charge.
Arrival & Departure Times (Please see our Covid-19 guidelines for 2020)
- Pitches are available from midday. Please vacate by 11.30am on the day of departure.
- Late arrivals for touring caravans & tents no later than 9.00pm. Motor homes no later than 11.00pm, but awnings must not be erected until after 9.00am the following morning.
- Please notify us if you are arriving after 6.00pm on your day of arrival.
Touring And Camping Booking Conditions
- Only persons entered on the booking form will be accepted, we must be informed of any changes to those persons prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your pitch.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
- In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed in the touring and camping fields A dog free recreation area is provided.
- Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10.00pm. and 8.30am.
- Dogs (maximum of 2) are welcome, but they must be kept on the lead at all times, and exercised off the park. Any accidents must be cleared up immediately by their owners. Children walking dogs must be accompanied by an adult. If you have friends staying in one of our static caravans you must not take your dog inside as all of our units are pet free.
- We only allow one tent per pitch. Purpose made toilet tents (max size 1.2m x 1.2m) by arrangement only.
- A pitch will be held until 10.00pm on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to re-let the pitch.
- Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30am on day of departure.
- Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
- Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
- Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.