Touring and Camping Information
Please note we do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
- Group bookings of 3 or more units (up to 12 people max) by arrangement only. (This includes any combination of Static holiday homes, touring vans, motor homes and tents. Maximum 12 people including infants). If you are joining/adding to a group that has already been permitted please call us on 01872 560266 to check the group size. Please note that regardless of how you book, be it separately or not, if you know people staying with us at the same time as yourselves you are considered a group. We are a very small park it is very obvious to us if you are part of a group. Unauthorised groups larger than 12 persons will be denied entry on arrival, or asked to leave without refund when discovered. Please read our refund policy below.
- Bookings will be held for 48 hrs pending receipt of a deposit (35% of the total booking price), unless within 6 weeks of the arrival date whereby we require immediate payment of the balance. Debit and Credit card payments are accepted, cheques are also welcome. Cheques are made payable to Trevarth Holiday Park.
- Please settle the balance 6 weeks before arrival
- Booking amendments: Should you wish to amend your booking a £20 admin fee will be charged.
- Please take out holiday insurance, as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances in the event of cancellation, due to illness etc.
- Awnings: Maximum width 2.5m. Awnings wider than 2.5m by prior arrangement only, this is to ensure correct spacing between pitches. If you are staying on a hardstanding pitch your awning must fit completely on the hardstanding area of the pitch and not on the grass.
- Touring caravan and motorhome canopies; We differentiate the difference between an awning and a canopy in that a canopy is permanently attached to either the caravan or motorhome and does not meet the ground at any point or have a groundsheet.
- Maximum tent size 8m x 4.5m Larger tents by arrangement with the owners, these may require 2 pitches.
- Pup tents, Gazebos & Event shelters are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Car parking is beside your caravan or tent. Maximum of 2 cars only. Second car is chargeable at £4.00 per night or £21per week.
- Raised BBQ’s are permitted providing they have a minimum ground clearance of at least 6 inches (15cm). Sorry no fire pits to be used or wood to be burnt on BBQ’s.
- Dogs – please see below for more details
- Trevarth Holiday Park is ideally suited to small families and mature couples. Therefore we are sorry but groups of young people and all male or all female parties are not accepted.
- Adult Only: Our small camping field (Pitches 1 – 15) as of April 2022 is adult only, no children are permitted in this field under any circumstance.
- Off site visitors are welcome but are not guaranteed entry. Their car if bringing one must be booked in and paid for in advance, we advise doing this at the point of booking as parking is subject to availability. Please note you can only bring a maximum of 2 vehicles per booking this includes off site visitors, we are unable to accept any further vehicles on park due to restricted parking availability. A maximum of 5 people in 1 vehicle are permitted to visit you (providing your group size including your visitors does not exceed 12 persons) between 9.00am and 21.00. Sorry no dogs or commercial vehicles are allowed. Visitor parking is charged at £21 per week this grants them access to the park between the stated times for the week, or £4 for the day with a minimum of 24hrs notice. Please note that children under 18 are not permitted to visit if you are staying in the adult only touring field.
- Please take out holiday insurance as refunds in part or whole cannot be made in any circumstances in the event of cancellation due to illness etc.
- Refunds will also not be given in the event of being refused entry due to not complying with our terms & conditions on arrival.
- If your online booking is not accepted at the booking stage due to not complying with our terms and conditions, a refund will be given but there will be a £20.00 admin charge.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Pitches are available from midday. Please vacate by 11.30am on the day of departure.
- Late arrivals for touring caravans & tents no later than 21.00. Motor homes no later than 22.00, but awnings must not be erected until after 9.00am the following morning.
- Please notify us if you are arriving after 17.30 on your day of arrival.
Touring And Camping Booking Conditions
- Only persons entered on the booking form will be accepted, we must be informed of any changes to those persons prior to day of arrival. Failure to do so may result in you losing your pitch.
- We do not accept commercial vehicles/vans etc on the park under any circumstance.
- In the interest of all our customers, ball and frisbee games etc. are not allowed in the touring and camping fields, regardless of age. A dog free recreation area is provided for your enjoyment.
- Noise: Visitors are expected to show every consideration to their fellow guests, so please keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 22.00 and 8.30am.
- Dogs (maximum of 2) are welcome, but they must be kept on the lead at all times, and exercised off the park. Any accidents must be cleared up immediately by their owners. Children walking dogs must be accompanied by an adult. If you have friends staying in one of our static caravans you must not take your dog inside as all of our units are pet free.
- We only allow one tent per pitch. Purpose made toilet tents (max size 1.2m x 1.2m) by arrangement only.
- A pitch will be held until 22.00 on day of arrival unless prior notification is made, after which we reserve the right to re-let the pitch.
- Pitches are to be vacated by 11.30am on day of departure.
- Trevarth Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application, or to terminate accommodation, at its absolute discretion.
- Trevarth Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event of accommodation or other advertised facilities or amenities, being unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the owners.
- Trevarth Holiday Park disclaims all liability for loss or damage in respect of your personal property, equipment, vehicles, valuables or cash.